Coming Soon to Phoenixville, PA!
Want More Information on this Home? Call 610-687-2962 or email email@example.com
- Estimated market date in September 2019.
- Will be offered at $270,000.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- Walk to ACME.
- Close to downtown Phoenixville's cafes, breweries, bistros and pubs!
- Phoenixville Area Schools.
- Lots of updates.
- Private driveway.
- Listed as one of "10 Awesome Neighborhoods To Call Home" by Philadelphia Magazine!
- Phoenixville is home to the Colonial Theatre, circa 1903. In 1958, the theatre, along with some other parts of the borough, was featured in the motion picture The Blob. Beginning in 2000, Phoenixville has celebrated this with the annual Blobfest.
- Close proximity to Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Perkiomen and Schuylkill River trails.
Leave a Reply