Scott Furman of RE/MAX Classic Helps Couple in Pheonixville Downsize.
Steve and Margaret’s Testimontal to Scott:
Listing and selling with Scott Furman and his team was a smooth, efficient, and problem-free experience. He is very knowledgeable and organized, combined with a down to earth demeanor that convinced us – he was the best choice to list our home. His assistant, Tracy, was also amazing. He provided us with staging tips, pricing advice, good comp info, and realistic timelines. They arranged for amazing photography that included drone pics to give a true feeling of the neighborhood, lot, and structures. It was easy to confirm showing times via automated texts and a webpage that kept all the appointments organized. Our listing went live on Wednesday, and by Thursday evening we signed the sales agreement. Scott communicated with us consistently as he navigated offers and negotiated with our buyers. Tracy kept the lines of communication open and informative as all the small details (like appraisals, etc) we’re being scheduled and addressed as part of the process. I really cannot say enough good things about our experience with Scott Furman and his team. Thank you again!
Dont Miss Our FREE, No Obligation Seminars (Lunch will be Provided)
- September 21st, 2022 – Downsizing Made Simple with local expert, Charlene Arnold of The Perfect Plan, Inc. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT AND RSVP!
- Coming in Early November of 2022 – Protecting You and Your Loved One from Cyber Crime. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
Check out these links for more information.
- Scott Helps Mark and Alice Sell Alice’s Parents Home From 500 Miles Away
- Scott Helps Margaret and Steve Downsize from Their Large Bryn Mawr Home to a Townhouse
- Scott Helps Two Sisters (Olive and Dodi) Sell Their Wayne Home and Move Into A Retirement Home
- Scott Furman Makes Downsizing a Whole Lot Easier for This Pheonixville Couple