Current Real Estate Market Updates
My clients always want to know what is happening in the real estate market. As a chosen part of their financial team it is my responsibility to keep them informed as to the general and specific real estate market conditions, good or bad.
For most of us our equity may be the most valuable asset we have. Unlike stocks and securities, whose current value can be determined daily, real estate values are created over a longer time span. We need to regularly review the recent market sales of similar properties and the trends in the neighborhood to bring your equity value current.
Most of us love where we live and don’t plan to move. However, if unforeseen circumstances force a decision, it is important to have a good plan that will protect as much of your equity as is legally possible.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, my services are a wonderful tool to give you the peace and security of having something in place for just such a contingency. If we haven’t already discussed your specific situation, please call me at (610) 687-2962 or email me at email@example.com for a private consultation. You have worked hard for your equity. I will work hard to help you keep it and use it wisely.
To Get a Preliminary Free Home Evaluation, Please Complete This Form.
*Please note – it is always best for Scott to visit a home in person for a more accurate assessment. However; he can give you a range of potential home value by completing this form.
Dont Miss Our FREE, No Obligation Seminars (Lunch will be Provided)
- September 21st, 2022 – Downsizing Made Simple with local expert, Charlene Arnold of The Perfect Plan, Inc. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT AND RSVP!
- Coming in Early November of 2022 – Protecting You and Your Loved One from Cyber Crime. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
Check out these links for more information.
1. Meet Scott Furman – Your Main Line Senior Specialist
2. Get a Free Estimated Home Evaluation
3. How to Recognize the Signs that a Parent is Ready to Downsize
4. Downsizing and Cleanout Help
5. Helpful Resources for Seniors in Pennsylvania
6. Adding an Elevator to Age in Place
- Scott Helps Mark and Alice Sell Alice’s Parents Home From 500 Miles Away
- Scott Helps Margaret and Steve Downsize from Their Large Bryn Mawr Home to a Townhouse
- Scott Helps Two Sisters (Olive and Dodi) Sell Their Wayne Home and Move Into A Retirement Home
- Scott Furman Makes Downsizing a Whole Lot Easier for This Pheonixville Couple