Meet Scott Furman – A Seniors Real Estate Specialist on the Main Line and Surrounding Areas
When the time comes to sell your home or assist seniors in selling their home, it can be an emotional, overwhelming time. Let Scott make it easier. For over 43 years, Scott Furman has been helping seniors and their families make the transition from longtime family home to their next chapter – from downsizing to helping family members sell their estate properties. Scott is an expert in it all.
As A Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Scott has:
- Extensive experience and a knowledge base that comes from over 43 years of success helping 100’s of local families through the downsizing, selling and/or buying process providing expertise and building the trust and life-long client relationships.
- An exceptional customer care team that is caring and focused on providing each and every client with best-in-class service to take the guesswork out of an overwhelming process and guide seniors through step by step.
- Network of trusted professionals geared specifically toward seniors and their needs that save time and make the process easy.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Accreditation, which means Scott has completed exclusive training on a wide range of issues that can impact real estate transaction for the 50+ client community with a steadfast goal – a positive outcome for every sale, purchase, and interaction with and on behalf of his clients.
A life-long resident of the mainline, Scott draws on the inspiration from life lessons he learned growing up as the son of a teacher and a well-loved local pediatrician. Scott approaches his real estate clients with this same instinct and mindset, keeping service and kindness at the forefront of his business practice. Scott successfully sells homes across the Main Line, Chester, Montgomery and Delaware counties and is the owner/broker of The Scott Furman Realty Group RE/MAX Classic, a family owned and operated business. Contact Scott today for a confidential conversation and an accurate estimate of what your home could sell for at 610-687-2962 or by filling out the Home Evaluation Form below.
Dont Miss Our FREE, No Obligation Seminars (Lunch will be Provided)
- September 21st, 2022 – Downsizing Made Simple with local expert, Charlene Arnold of The Perfect Plan, Inc. LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT AND RSVP!
- Coming in Early November of 2022 – Protecting You and Your Loved One from Cyber Crime. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
Check out these links for more information.
- Scott Helps Mark and Alice Sell Alice’s Parents Home From 500 Miles Away
- Scott Helps Margaret and Steve Downsize from Their Large Bryn Mawr Home to a Townhouse
- Scott Helps Two Sisters (Olive and Dodi) Sell Their Wayne Home and Move Into A Retirement Home
- Scott Furman Makes Downsizing a Whole Lot Easier for This Pheonixville Couple